We have made a significant investment to implement certified management systems in various areas.
With this strategic investment, we wish:
- to improve our services’ quality
- to optimize the processes in the various value chain’s phases
- to develop and encourage the employees’ participation
- to improve the customers’ satisfaction
- to reinforce CTT’s image
The certification processes’ success has raised a strong internal motivation. These are projects that demand a great coordination effort because they cover around 1.000 premises and more than 12 thousand employees.
When implementing the management systems, we adopted different timings and approaches to the different CTT Group departments. Below there is a list of the companies and units that are already certified, and the rules applied to certification.
|Certifications obtained||Quality||Environnemental||Occcupational health and safety management||Information technology||Services Certification||SMETA|
|Standards||ISO 9001||ISO 14001||ISO 45001||ISO 27001 IEC||Requirements||4 Pillars|
|Corporate CTT (1)||X||X||X|
|CTT Expresso (5)||X||X||X||X|
|CTT Contacto (3)||X||X|
|CTT Points (4)||X|
(1) - The Corporate Certification includes the following directions / areas: People and Culture, Information Systems, Purchasing and Logistics, Physical Resources and Security, Auditing and Quality / Certification and Excellence, Communication and Sustainability / Sustainability and Environment, Customer Support and Quality of Operations / Monitoring and Customer Support Processes, B2B Commercial Support / Business After Sales.
(2) - Certification 27001 applies to Business Solutions (Printing and Finishing), included in the Certification of Operations.
(3) - The scope of this Certification is “Management and Distribution of Semi-addressed and Unaddressed Mail, as well as a range of goods and logistics services”.
(4) - The CTT Points Certification applies to 350 units.
(5) – SMETA (Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit) - Social Audit, which includes 4 pillars: 1) Human Resources and Labor Standards, 2) Environment, 3) Health and Safety and 4) Business Management and Good Business Practices.