Ethics Committee Mission
To ensure the follow-up and compliance with the rules of the CTT Group Code of Conduct, as well as to minimize the risk of any defaults, acting independently and impartially in the accomplishment of the following objectives:
- To disclose the Code of Conduct.
- To consider and answer all communications in the scope of the Code of Conduct.
- To guarantee internal communication mechanisms, in compliance with the rules in force, to ensure confidentiality when processing information and non-retaliation of the complainants.
- Chairwoman: Margarida Maria Correia de Barros Couto
- Member: Raul Catarino Galamba de Oliveira
- Member: Rui Pedro Dias Fonseca Silva
- Member: Silvia Maria Correia
- Member: Patrícia Alexandra Pinto Neto Durães Carolino
Violations of the Code of Conduct must be reported to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (mailbox COMISSÃO DE ÉTICA (Ethics Committee))
- Address: Remessa Livre 19239, Loja Gare do Oriente, 1991-963 Lisbon Portugal