Updated: 24 September 2020
|Manuel Champalimaud, SGPS, S.A. (1)||19,683,269||13.12%|
|Global Portfolio Investments, S.L.(2)||15,057,937||10.04%|
|GreenWood Builders Fund I, LP (3)||9,995,000||6.66%|
|BBVA Asset Management, SA SGIIC (4)||3,495,499||2.33%|
|BPI Gestão de Activos (5)||3,044,307||2.03%|
(1) This shareholding is attributable to Manuel Carlos de Melo Champalimaud and is comprised of a 0.24% stake directly held and a 12.83% stake indirectly held via Manuel Champalimaud, SGPS, S.A., a company controlled by Manuel Carlos de Melo Champalimaud, as well as shares held by members of the Board of Directors of Manuel Champalimaud, SGPS, S.A. (0.06%).
(2) This shareholding is attributable to Indumenta Pueri, S.L..
(3) GreenWood Investors, LLC, of which Steven Wood, Non-Executive member of the Board of Directors of CTT, is a Managing Member exercises the voting rights not in its own name but on behalf of the fund GreenWood Builders Fund I, LP as its management company. The full chain of controlled undertakings through which the voting rights are held includes GreenWood Investors, LLC and GreenWood Performance Investors, LLC.
(4) BBVA ASSET MANAGEMENT, SA, SGIIC exercises the voting rights not in its own name but on behalf of the funds BBVA BOLSA FI, BBVA BOLSA EURO FI, BBVA BOLSA EUROPA FI and BBVA BOLSA PLUS FI as their managment company. Cidessa Uno, SL is the direct controlling entity of BBVA ASSET MANAGEMENT, SA, SGIIC.
(5) Communication of a qualifying holding received by CTT on 29 October 2019. This holding corresponds to the number of shares held by Portuguese securities investment funds managed by BPI Gestão de Activos, as well as held by portfolios regarding which BPI Gestão de Activos Fundos carries out the discretionary management.
Note: Following the commercial registration, executed on 24 August 2015, of the acts regarding the setting up of CTT subsidiary Banco CTT, S.A., we inform that the investors intending to have a qualifying holding in CTT and indirectly in Banco CTT, S.A. (i.e., a direct or indirect holding equal to or higher than 10% of the share capital or voting rights or which, for whatever reason, enables the exercise of a significant influence over the management) must give prior notice to the Bank of Portugal of their project for the purposes of the respective non-opposition (as per art. 102 of the Legal Framework of Credit Institutions and Financial Companies - RGICSF); also as from that date, any act or fact resulting in the acquisition of at least 5% of the share capital or voting rights in CTT, and indirectly in Banco CTT, S.A., must be communicated to the Bank of Portugal, within 15 days as from its occurrence, (as per art. 104 of the RGICSF).