Updated: 28 September 2023
|Shares||% Share Capital
|Global Portfolio Investments, S.L.(1)||21,580,000||14.99%|
|Manuel Champalimaud, SGPS, S.A. (2)||19,762,000||13.73%|
|GreenWood Builders Fund I, LP (3)||9,777,400||6.79%|
|Green Frog Investments Inc||7,730,000||5.37%|
|CTT, S.A. (own shares)||2,703,618||1.88%|
(1) This shareholding is attributable to Indumenta Pueri, S.L..
(2) This shareholding is attributable to Manuel Carlos de Melo Champalimaud and is comprised of a 0.35% stake directly held and a 13.37% stake indirectly held via Manuel Champalimaud, SGPS, S.A., a company controlled by Manuel Carlos de Melo Champalimaud, as well as shares held by members of the Board of Directors of Manuel Champalimaud, SGPS, S.A. (0.01%).
(3) GreenWood Investors, LLC, of which Steven Wood, Non-Executive member of the Board of Directors of CTT, is a Managing Member exercises the voting rights not in its own name but on behalf of the fund GreenWood Builders Fund I, LP as its management company. The full chain of controlled undertakings through which the voting rights are held includes GreenWood Investors, LLC and GreenWood Performance Investors, LLC. This shareholding includes a 0.01% stake directly held by Steven Wood.
1. Following the commercial registration, executed on 24 August 2015, of the acts regarding the setting up of CTT subsidiary Banco CTT, S.A., we inform that the investors intending to have a qualifying holding in CTT and indirectly in Banco CTT, S.A. (i.e., a direct or indirect holding equal to or higher than 10% of the share capital or voting rights or which, for whatever reason, enables the exercise of a significant influence over the management) must give prior notice to the Bank of Portugal of their project for the purposes of the respective non-opposition (as per art. 102 of the Legal Framework of Credit Institutions and Financial Companies - RGICSF); also as from that date, any act or fact resulting in the acquisition of at least 5% of the share capital or voting rights in CTT, and indirectly in Banco CTT, S.A., must be communicated to the Bank of Portugal, within 15 days as from its occurrence, (as per art. 104 of the RGICSF).
2. Pursuant to Article 16(1) of the Portuguese Securities Code as amended, which establishes a shareholding of 5% as the minimum threshold for the duty to communicate qualified holdings, CTT will now only disclose the qualified holdings above that threshold.