|Date of Birth and nationality||17 December 1982, born in the USA|
|Date of 1st appointment in CTT||23 April 2019|
|Term of office||2020 / 2022|
- 2005: BA in Economics, Political Economy and International Relations, Tulane University, USA
Management and supervisory functions held internally
- 2020 - …: Member of the Audit Committee of CTT
- 2019 - …: Non-executive Member of the Board of Directors of CTT
Other internal functions held
- 2019 - 2019: Member of the Committee for the Monitoring of the Implementation of the Operational Transformation Plan of CTT
He is a Chartered Financial Analyst (“CFA”), who focuses on distressed, deep value and special situations investment strategies, having founded GreenWood Investors in 2010.
He began his career with the special situations team at Kellogg Capital Group, and later worked as an Investment Banking Analyst for RBC Capital Markets in the Syndicated and Leveraged Finance group, having deepened his knowledge of distressed, deep value, and special situations strategies as a Research Analyst at Carr Securities from 2009 to 2013. Walter Carucci from Carr Securities provided the inspiration for founding GreenWood Investors.
Since 2016, he has also served on the Investment Advisory Board of Cortland Associates, a value-oriented St. Louis (in USA)-based investment advisor.
In 2017, he founded the Builders Institute Inc., an educational non-profit organisation that is dedicated to the field of long-term value creation, transparency of corporate strategy, and conscious capitalist principles.
He is currently the Managing Member of GreenWood Performance Investors, LLC and the General Partner of GreenWood Global Micro Fund, LP, a fund launched in February 2014, as well as GreenWood Builders Fund I, LP, GreenWood Offshore Builders Fund I, and GreenWood Global Fund.
Management and supervisory functions held in other companies (last 5 years)
- 2017-…: Founder and Managing Member of the Builders Institute, Inc.
- 2010-…: Founder and Managing Member of Greenwood Investors, LLC
- Managing Member of GreenWood Performance Investors, LLC
Other external functions held (last 5 years)
- 2016-…: Advisory Board Member of Cortland Associates, Inc.