|Date of Birth and nationality||11 February 1973, born in Spain|
|Date of 1st appointment at CTT||29 April 2020|
|Term of office||2020 / 2022|
- 2021 - …: Enrolled in International Directors Programme (IDP), INSEAD, France
- 2020: Cyber Security and Executive Strategy, Stanford University, USA
- 2019: Santander-UCLA W50, UCLA Anderson School of Management, USA
- 2019: Corporate Governance: The leadership of the Boards, Nova School of Business & Economics Executive Education
- 2019: The Women´s Leadership Forum, Harvard Business School, USA
- 1999: MBA Programme, INSEAD, France (Dean´s List)
- 1999: Academic cycle in Environment and Alternative Energies PhD, UNED, Spain
- 1996: Degree in Electronic Engineering, Universidad Pontificia Comillas (ICAI), Spain (National Honours)
Management and supervisory positions held internally
- 2020 - ...: Non-executive Member of the Board of Directors of CTT
- 2020 - ...: Member of the Audit Committee of CTT
Other internal positions held
She began her professional career in 1996 as a consultant at The Boston Consulting Group, office in Madrid, having participated in several strategic projects related to sectors such as electrical, telecommunications, oil & gas, and retail. Between 1999 and 2000 she was a Professor of Industrial Marketing at the Industrial Management Engineer degree at the Universidad Pontificia Comillas (ICAI) in Madrid. In 1999, she was an Associate at Lehman Brothers, Investment Banking in London and New York, where she performed functions related to acquisitions and IPO operations in different economic sectors.
Leadership positions have been her main professional occupation since 2001, having initiated her professional career as from this date at Grupo Novabase as responsible for the launching of the Venture Capital area with a technological focus, within the scope of her functions as a member of the Board of Directors of Novabase Capital, Sociedade de Capital de Risco, S.A., with a direct participation in the innovation and M&A processes of the Group. At the same time, she has been coordinating the processes of investment and valuation, financial supervision, risk assessment and operational monitoring of the participated entities.
She is currently a member of the Board of Directors and Executive Committee of Novabase, SGPS, S.A., where she heads as Chief Operations Officer the Value Portfolio segment, acting also as Chief Cybersecurity Officer and Chief Investors Officer. Appointed in 2018 to this position, she coordinated the work of the Executive Committee in the strategic reformulation process, which resulted in a new transformation plan with strong investment in new generation technological services and in the international markets of Europe and the Middle East.
Management and supervisory positions held in other companies (last 5 years)
- 2018 - ...: Executive Member of the Board of Directors of Novabase, SGPS, S.A.
- 2018 - ...: Executive Member of the Board of Directors of Novabase IMS2, S.A.
- 2001 - ...: Executive Member of the Board of Directors of Novabase Capital, Sociedade de Capital de Risco, S.A.
- 2014-2020: Manager of Radical Innovation, Lda.
- 2014-2020: Manager of Tópico Sensível, Lda.
- 2012-2020: Manager of Bright Innovation, Lda
- 2018-2019: Executive Member of the Board of Directors of Novabase Serviços – Serviços de Gestão e Consultoria, S.A.
- 2008-2019: Executive Member of the Board of Directors of COLLAB – Soluções Informáticas de Comunicação e Colaboração, S.A.
Other external positions held (last 5 years)
- 2020 -…: Member of the General Board of AEM (Portuguese Issuers Association)
- 2018 -…: Chairwoman of the Board of the General Meeting of Celfocus - Soluções Informáticas para Telecomunicações, S.A.
- 2018 -…: Chairwoman of the Board of the General Meeting of Novabase Enterprise Applications - Sistemas de Informação de Gestão Empresarial, S.A.
- 2015 -…: Chairwoman of the Board of the General Meeting of GLOBALEDA - Telecomunicações e Sistemas de Informação, S.A.
- 2014 -…: Member of the Board of Fórum de Investor Relations (FIR) (Portuguese Association of Investor Relations Officers), having previously been a member of the Supervisory Board (2011-2013)
- 2012 -…: Member of the Advisory Committee of FCR ISTART I
- 2014 - 2015: Member of the Supervisory Board of AEM (Portuguese Issuers Association)