|Date of birth and nationality||5 December 1975, born in Brazil|
|Date of 1st appointment in CTT||19 June 2019|
|Term of office||2020 / 2022|
- 2018: OPM 51 Class, Harvard Business School, EUA
- 2009: Leading the Family Business Program, IMD, Switzerland
- 2008: MBA International, Católica Porto Business School
- 2001: Postgraduate studies in Business Management, Fundação Dom Cabral, Brazil
- 2000: Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Kingston University, England
Management and supervisory positions held internally
- 2019 - …: Non-Executive Member of the Board of Directors of CTT
- 2018 - 2019: Member of the Board of Directors of Tourline Express Mensajería, S.L.U.
Other internal positions held
- 2020 - …: Member of the Corporate Governance, Evaluation and Nominating Committee of CTT
- 2019 - 2019: Member of the Committee for the Monitoring of the Implementation of the Operational Transformation Plan of CTT
His position as a member of the Board of Directors of Gestmin SGPS, S.A., which changed its corporate name in 2019 to Manuel Champalimaud SGPS, S.A., has been his main occupation since 2005.
He joined the CTT Group in 2018 having then been appointed as a member of the Board of Directors of the subsidiary Tourline Express Mensajería, S.L.U., a position he held till July 2019. As of June 2019, he became a non-executive member of the Board of Directors of CTT, a position that he holds in addition to those of Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors of Manuel Champalimaud SGPS, S.A..
He has a vast professional background in management and senior management positions, with a large experience in the industrial and technological areas within the Manuel Champalimaud Group, having led the acquisition of some of its main assets and played an important role in the internationalisation of the Group, namely through the expansion of GLN to Mexico, an industrial company known for its technological innovation work in the sector of plastic moulds. He held within this company, from 2013 to 2016, the functions of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) having, during this period, been responsible for the development of the company IT systems and for the acquisition of Famolde, a company specialised in the design and production of high technical content moulds, particularly in micro-moulds. Throughout his professional career, he was also responsible for several operational areas including human resources and technological innovation areas and was co-founder of a digital startup directed to the healthcare area, the consultaclick.com, from which the first European online appointment booking platform was developed.
Management and supervisory positions held in other companies (last 5 years)
- 2007 - ...: Manager of Sotaque – Assessoria de Comunicação e Traduções, Lda.
- 2005 - ...: Member of the Board of Directors of Manuel Champalimaud SGPS, S.A. (having been appointed Vice-Chairman in 2019)
- 2016 - 2018: Member of the Board of Directors of PIEP (Innovation in Polymer Engineering)
- 2014 - 2017: Chairman of the Board of Directors of GLN, S.A., having also held the position of CEO between 2013 and 2016
Other external positions held (last 5 years)
- Chairman of the Strategy and Investment Committee of Manuel Champalimaud Group
- 2016 - ...: Chairman of the Board of the General Meeting of APIP (Portuguese Plastics Industry Association)