|RV935677281CN||N/A||N/A||Item not found||[+]Info [-]Info|
|It was not possible to get more information about the object.|
Note: Times shown may not be true and accurate at the time of occurrence of the objects referenced in the state but to the time of receipt of the information in the database.
Where can I find the shipping code?
If you are waiting to receive a delivery
Not all deliveries have a shipping code. If the delivery that you are waiting for has a shipping code, that code may have been sent to you by us or by the sender.
When the Shipping code is sent by us
If it is sent by us, you may receive the shipping code:
- by SMS
- by email
- in the notification left at your mailbox.
When the notification is sent by the sender
For example, if you do an online purchase, the Zeller will send you the Shipping code during the purchasing process.
If you have made a delivery
Not all deliveries have a Shipping code. If your delivery has one:
- If you did it at a CTT point of contact, the shipping code can be found on the Registered Mail acceptance receipt or on the shipping label of the Express delivery.
- If you have done it online, the shipping code can be found on the shipping label of the Express delivery.
If you are a contractual customer, you may find the Shipping code in the sending application used to make the delivery.
I have a shipping code that starts with D. What can I do?
You may track your delivery status and:
- change the delivery destination (to other address, CTT store or CTT point)
- chose another delivery date (maximum up to 5 business days of the delivery date)
- change the delivery time window
- extend the pickup deadline at a CTT store or CTT point for 5 days
- request a new delivery attempt at the same address
- change the receiver name.
If you are a contractual client, you can:
- change the address, delivery date and pickup time window
- change the cash-on-delivery value
- change the sender name
- change options in case of unsuccessful delivery.
I have a shipping code that starts with C, G, L, O, R or V. What can I do?
You may track the delivery status and, depending on what service was used on your delivery, you may do the following actions:
- request a new delivery attempt at the same address or at a new chosen address;
- request to pickup the delivery at a CTT store of your choice.
There may be some cases where these actions are not possible.
I have received a notification without a shipping code or with a unreadable code. What can I do?
The notification has no shipping code
Depending on the type of service used on your delivery, you may request these actions:
- request a new delivery attempt at the same address or at a new chosen address
- request to pickup the delivery at a CTT store of your choice
- extend to 30 days the deadline that you may pickup your delivery from a CTT store (available only for parcels).
Find out more about these changing requests
The notification has a shipping code, but it is unreadable
To find out if you can change the delivery or pickup your delivery, call CTT ou go to your nearest CTT store. Have the notification left in your mailbox with you.
The delivery is on its way, but I don’t have the shipping code. What can I do?
If we haven’t sent you an SMS or e-mail with the Shipping code, the most likely scenario is that the delivery doesn’t have one. In that case, it is not possible to track it or change it.
If we are not able to successfully deliver at your destination address, we may be contact you to understand explain you what you may do. If that happens we may:
- leave a notification at your mailbox
- send you an SMS or e-mail.
At this time if we notify you your shipping code, you may track or change your delivery.
Can bad weather affect the delivery of packages and mail?
Yes, adverse weather conditions may interfere with the delivery of mail and packages, leading to possible delays.