This cookies policy intends to inform in a simple and clear way how the information collected is used when browsing through the CTT Group websites, Apps and online services.
Contact us for more information on the CTT Group Cookies Policy.
1. What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that websites place on the computers and mobile devices of people who visit those websites. These files may be temporary (automatically deleted when the browser is closed) or persist until a pre-established date.
2. How they are used
2.1. Type and validity of cookies
The cookies used on our websites may vary according to the placement on your device:
- Session cookies - these expire when you close your browser and do not remain on your computer.
- Persistent cookies - these are stored in the longer term on your computer. They are normally used to make sure the site remembers your preferences.
Additionally, considering the different purposes of cookies, they can be categorized into 4 different types , as shown in the list below:
3. Third Party Cookies
Cookies can be generated by domains belonging to CTT Group websites, Apps and online services or by domains belonging to third parties as identified in the table in point 2.1 . Cookies generated by third parties have similar functions to those generated internally, however, CTT Group websites, Apps and online services does not control how they are used, so it is recommended to consult the respective associated cookie policies.
This policy is reviewed periodically with the main purpose of updating the list of cookies used by third parties, without prejudice to the fact that, during the revisions, new cookies used for existing purposes may appear, which will be incorporated when updating.
4. Cookies management
Disabling cookies will very likely affect the proper operation of the CTT Group companies’ websites, apps and services performance, or will prevent the use of some services. If you choose to disable cookies, we will not ensure full access to the services provided nor be sure that they will be effective during the visit. Disabling cookies will also affect the CTT Group companies’ websites, apps and services updates, to meet the user’s preferences and improve the performance.
4.1. Control operations
If you wish, you can perform the following cookies management/control operations through your browser:
- Disable, block or enable all cookies;
- Block “third party” cookies (i.e., cookies established by online services that are not the ones you are visiting);
- Delete all cookies when closing the browser;
- “Private”/” anonymous browsing”, lets you browse the web without recording the browsing history or storing local data, such as cookies (however, you should be aware of the limitations inherent to this resource as regards privacy);
- Install plugins and others that extends the browser’s functionalities.
4.2. Remove cookies
So that the user can, in a simple and intuitive way, activate navigation without registration and manage cookies from the browser, you can use the following links:
- Activate Do Not Track browsing: https://support.mozilla.org/pt-PT/kb/como-e-que-eu-ativo-funcionalidade-do-not-track
- Activate and disable cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/pt-PT/kb/ativar-desativar-cookies-websites-utilizam-monitorizar-preferencias
- Activate Do Not Track browsing: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?hl=pt&ref_topic=7437824
- Activate and disable cookies: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pt
- Activate Do Not Track browsing: https://support.apple.com/pt-pt/guide/safari/ibrw1069/mac or, https://support.apple.com/pt-pt/guide/safari/sfri40732/13.0/mac/10.15
- Activate and disable cookies: https://support.apple.com/pt-pt/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Activate Do Not Track browsing: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17288
- Activate and disable cookies: https://support.microsoft.com/pt-pt/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Security and privacy (Single page, contents in English): https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/