This cookies policy intends to inform in a simple and clear way how the information collected is used when browsing through the CTT Group websites, Apps and online services.
Contact us for more information on the CTT Group Cookies Policy.
1. What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that websites place on the computers and mobile devices of people who visit those websites. These files may be temporary (automatically deleted when the browser is closed) or persist until a pre-established date.
2. How they are used
2.1. Type and validity of cookies
The cookies used in this website may vary according to the placement on your device:
- Session cookies - these expire when you close your browser and do not remain on your computer.
- Persistent cookies - these are stored in the longer term on your computer. They are normally used to make sure the site remembers your preferences.
We are 4 varieties of cookies which operate on our website:
I. Strictly necessary
Strictly necessary cookies are essential to enable you to move around this website and use its features and/or services
Performance cookies allow us to update the CTT Group companies’ websites, apps and services to meet the user preferences and improve performance. They collect information about how this website is used, e.g. which pages users visit most often. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies individuals. All information is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
Functional cookies allow this website to remember choices you make, e.g. your username, log in details and language preferences and any customisations you make to website pages during your visit. They are necessary to provide features and services specific to individual users.
These cookies are placed on our site by our third-party service providers and they may remember your web browsing activity and may be used to understand about your preferences and interests. They also limit the number of times that the adverts are presented to the user and measure the efficiency of the advertising campaigns.
3. Third Party Cookies
Cookies may be generated by domains belonging to the CTT Group or by domains belonging to third parties. For example, when you visit a website from another company through a link, that company may also place cookies on your device.
Cookies generated by third parties have similar functions to the ones generated internally; however, the CTT Group does not control how they are used, so please check the corresponding cookies policies associated.
This policy is reviewed on a regular basis aiming at the update of the cookies list used by third parties.
Today, when browsing through the CTT Group companies’ websites, apps and services, the user may find cookies from the following companies:
- Google / DoubleClick
To know more about how these cookies work, please click https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=pt-PT;
To know more about how these cookies work, please click https://pt-pt.facebook.com/about/privacy/update;
- Turn audience
To know more about how these cookies work, please click - https://www.amobee.com/trust/privacy-guidelines/#cookies;
The cookies used by this entity intend to understand the interaction between users and websites, apps and services from the CTT Group companies. The following information is collected: address changes while browsing through the CTT Group companies’ websites, apps and services, movements and clicks, and changes in the display window.
To know more about how these cookies work, please click https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011789248-Hotjar-Cookies and https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011647627-How-do-Hotjar-Recordings-Work-.
These Cookies are used to meet the dimension of the CTT Group companies’ websites, apps and services inbound marketing (oriented towards the users/customers). This information aims at orienting the campaigns and adapting the communication.
To know more about how these cookies work, please click https://legal.hubspot.com/cookie-policy.
- Microsoft / BingAds
BingAds cookies customise the adds seen by the user in third-party websites as of the user’s interests (collected when browsing through the CTT Group companies’ websites, apps and services), like the websites viewed and the reports downloaded by the user. The data are kept anonymous and are used to orient adds and monitor the efficiency of the advertising campaigns in other websites.
To know more about how these cookies work, please click https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement.
- LinkedIn e Twitter
These cookies aim at creating anonymous user profiles, offering relevant advertising to the user.
To know more about how these cookies work, please click https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?_l=pt_PT – Linkedin and https://help.twitter.com/pt/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies - Twitter.
- Eloqua (Oracle)
To provide improved communication and marketing services, we use Eloqua to e-mail marketing. The cookies are used to recognize visitors and monitor demographic and behaviour information coming from (potential) customers.
To know more about how these cookies work, please click https://www.oracle.com/pt/legal/privacy/privacy-policy.html#11.
- Tealium AudienceStream
To know more about how these cookies work, please click https://tealium.com/cookie-policy/.
The [m]Insights platform, used by Mediacom to manage data, processes anonymous information to create consumer insights and establish target audiences, based on behaviour elements.
To know more about how these cookies work, please click https://www.groupm.com/mplatform-privacy-policy.
4. Cookies management
Disabling cookies will very likely affect the proper operation of the CTT Group companies’ websites, apps and services performance, or will prevent the use of some services. If you choose to disable cookies, we will not ensure full access to the services provided nor be sure that they will be effective during the visit. Disabling cookies will also affect the CTT Group companies’ websites, apps and services updates, to meet the user’s preferences and improve the performance.
4.1. Control operations
If you wish, you can perform the following cookies management/control operations through your browser:
- Disable, block or enable all cookies;
- Block “third party” cookies (i.e., cookies established by online services that are not the ones you are visiting);
- Delete all cookies when closing the browser;
- “Private”/” anonymous browsing”, lets you browse the web without recording the browsing history or storing local data, such as cookies (however, you should be aware of the limitations inherent to this resource as regards privacy);
- Install plugins and others that extends the browser’s functionalities.
4.2. Remove cookies
To activate a 'Do Not Track' browsing in a simple and intuitive way, and to manage cookies as of the browser, he/she may use the following hyperlinks:
- Activate Do Not Track browsing: https://support.mozilla.org/pt-PT/kb/como-e-que-eu-ativo-funcionalidade-do-not-track
- Activate and disable cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/pt-PT/kb/ativar-desativar-cookies-websites-utilizam-monitorizar-preferencias
- Activate Do Not Track browsing: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?hl=pt&ref_topic=7437824
- Activate and disable cookies: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pt
- Activate Do Not Track browsing: https://support.apple.com/pt-pt/guide/safari/ibrw1069/mac or, https://support.apple.com/pt-pt/guide/safari/sfri40732/13.0/mac/10.15
- Activate and disable cookies: https://support.apple.com/pt-pt/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Activate Do Not Track browsing: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17288
- Activate and disable cookies: https://support.microsoft.com/pt-pt/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Security and privacy (Single page, contents in English): https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/