|Date of birth and nationality||13 November 1966, born in Portugal|
|Date of 1st appointment at CTT||20 April 2017|
|Term of office||2020 / 2022|
- 2020: Qualification course for Insurance Agent, Insurance Broker or Reinsurance Mediator - Non-Life and Life Branches, APS – Associação Portuguesa de Seguradores
- 2016: Banco CTT, S.A. Top Management Training Programme , Instituto Superior de Gestão Bancária and Associação Portuguesa de Bancos
- 2014: Corporate Management Programme, AESE Business School
- 1984: High School degree, Escola Secundária da Amadora
Management and supervisory positions held internally
- 2022 - …: Member of the Board of Directors of Medspring, S.A.
- 2021 - …: Member of the Board of Directors of CTT IMO – Sociedade Imobiliária, S.A.
- 2021 - …: Member of the Board of Directors of HCCM Outsourcing Investment, S.A.
- 2020 - …: Member of the Board of Directors of CTT Soluções Empresariais, S.A.
- 2018 - …: Member of the Board of Directors of Payshop (Portugal), S.A.
- 2017 - …: Member of the Board of Directors and of the Executive Committee of CTT
- 2017 - …: Member of the Board of Directors of CTT Expresso – Serviços Postais e Logística, S.A.
- 2017 - …: Non-executive Member of the Board of Directors of Banco CTT, S.A.
Other internal positions held
As executive member of the Board of Directors of CTT he is responsible for the areas of Philately, Management of B2C External Channels, Retail Network Management, Management of B2C Products, Management of B2C Segment, Physical Assets and People & Culture (shared responsibility).
With a 20-year professional career in commercial and retail banking at Millennium BCP, he held several roles within the group in Portugal. He joined the Private and Business team of Millennium BCP in 2000.
In 2004, he joined CTT as Senior Sales Manager, being responsible for the operational and sales on the south area at Retail Network. He successfully developed his career at CTT, becoming the Head of the Retail Network in 2013, acquiring a vast experience in managing and motivating teams and Human Resources, and in sales and marketing of the various products placed through the Retail Network (from Mail and Express & Parcels to Financial Services, as well as services of general interest). Throughout this 16-year period at CTT he has been engaged in several key initiatives and projects related to the optimisation and rationalisation of the Retail Network and its portfolio, as well as in the promotion of the proximity and capillarity associated with this network.
His background at CTT contributed to make the Retail Network an increasingly important sales and services channel in CTT’s revenue growth in all business units and a national wide platform of convenience and multi-services, having played an active role in the launching in 2016 of Banco CTT which is supported by the CTT’s Retail Network.
Management and supervisory positions held in other companies (last 5 years)
Other external positions held (last 5 years)